It would have been easier to think of new blog name than try get this one back...

Hello ladies, and, potentially, gentlemen.
I am back, just in-case you missed me. It's strange to think that it has been over two years since I have last blogged, which have since been deleted because no one needs that embarrassment.


SO MUCH HAS CHANGED!

Life is funny sometimes... In both good and bad ways. I'll leave it at that :)
 
Anyways, after being badgered by certain people to start a blog, little did they know I already had one, I have finally given myself the time to start blogging and writing again. Yet because so much has changed I didn't know where to start?! What do I want the theme to be? Make up, beauty, health, lifestyle, all of the above? Will anyone actually read my ramblings?!  Is there anyone else out there like me?! dramatic much... but hey, what do you have to lose? I love to write and to read blogs so why not put myself out there... be nice to me please :)

So basically, I have decided to post about my day to day life, ramblings, rants, music, travelling, struggles, make up, beauty... whatever interests me and hopefully, anyone who reads this! 

There are plenty of posts lined up so hopefully you all enjoy and intereact and get something out of my general ramblings.

Lots of love, Cli x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment